General Manager Position – Relines Zambia
Relines Australia and Relines South Africa are a premium mill relining and maintenance service provider with a strong operational footprint in Western Australia and Africa. The organisation is committed to maintaining a high focus on safety and delivering excellent customer service, continually striving to improve the overall customer experience whilst maintaining a strong focus on a high level of quality workmanship.
The General Manager Relines Zambia is responsible for the effective development and management of mill relining and associated maintenance programs and projects in the mining and construction sector.
Reporting to the International Operations Manager for Relines South Africa and the Director of Relines Australia, you will be responsible for a variety of projects centered on the creation and growth of the network as well as specific projects including performance improvement, business development and strategic value add service development.
You will provide oversight and consult with stakeholders and functional support personnel to manage successful reline projects as well as provide operational direction to Relines Zambia staff. You will assist Relines South Africa to identify early works packages that can be accelerated as part of the overall project implementation.
To be successful in your application, you will have proven experience in mining project attraction, initiation, delivery and management. You must have people leadership skills, capable of building a strong and positive team culture and have experience in multiple business disciples.
- At least 6 years’ experience on process plants and a sound understanding of the process flow.
- Intensive knowledge on Mills (all types)
- Additional knowledge on Crushers, Flotation and Screens.
- Sound knowledge and proven experience of Mill Relining, Crusher maintenance and Flotation maintenance.
- Must have conducted previous major Mill Relines in the capacity of managing or supervisory role.
- Extensive knowledge with RME and McLellan reline equipment.
- Have the ability to work well with local and international clients and communities.
- Set-up high quality service teams that will adhere and satisfy to our vision & values and safety standards.
- Can work autonomously and be able to submit weekly progress and client base.
- Must be able to travel frequently when required
- Have an extensive mine sites and contacts network in Zambia, DRC or Tanzania
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in career advancement from a mill relining supervisory position (or similar) or for someone looking to take on a challenge in successfully building our brand and teams across Africa.
Remuneration will be highly competitive and built towards the individuals mutually agreed KPI’s with the Director.
If you’re interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.